A Premium Starter Kit Includes these items, and here’s how I used it:
Dewdrop Diffuser – diffuse daily Stress Away, Peace & Calming (sample packet), Thieves, Lemon, Allergy Combo- (Lemon, Peppermint & Lavender), R.C., Lavender for good sleep, Floral Combo- (Lavender & Frankincense), Purification for lingering food odors. Side note- I thought this would be more complicated to use. Seriously, just a small cup of water & 3-6 drops of oils, plug in & press the button. You can press the button once and it’s also a night light, or twice and it will work & not glow. Then one more time to turn it off. It cuts itself off when it’s out of water (about 4 hours).
Premium Essential Oils Collection
- Lavender 5-ml –make a room/linen spray with some alcohol and water, (bathe at night) mix with a carrier oil for soothing moisturizer, with Epsom salts for a relaxing bath, diffuse
- Peppermint 5-ml – add a drop to herbal tea to promote digestion, (bathe in morning) mix with a carrier oil for energizing moisturizer, rub with carrier oil on an upset stomach
- Lemon 5-ml – flavor water, tea, seafood, and vegetables (anywhere you would use lemons or lemon juice), add to dryer balls for dryer fragrance, spray with water when mopping hardwood floors, couple of drops on a cotton ball to make your car smell fresh, diffuse
- Copaiba 5-ml – flavor herbal tea to promote overall wellness
- Frankincense 5-ml – mix with a little of your moisturizer for face and neck to minimize visual blemishes and add a healthy looking glow, or with carrier oil for body- excellent for dry skin.
- Thieves® 5-ml – spray with water when mopping hardwood floors, wiping down door knobs, entrance mats, diffuse
- Purification® 5-ml – with baking soda and borax to freshen carpets before vacuuming, drop inside toilet paper roll for good bathroom smells, spritz on the dog between baths, couple of drops on a cotton ball to make your car smell fresh, diffuse
- R.C.™ 5-ml – rub on chest and feet with carrier oils for congestion, diffuse
- DiGize™ 5-ml (I was subbed Tea Tree)
- PanAway® 5-ml – with Epsom salts for a relaxing post-workout bath, rub on sore muscles with carrier oils
- Stress Away™ 5-ml – dab on wrist or back of neck, make a room spray for the office, diffuse
AromaGlide™ Roller Fitment- make your own roller blend with carrier oil out of empty 5ml bottle, or pop on the Stress Away or Lavender bottle
10 Sample Packets- I was given Peppermint, Peace & Calming, Lavender, Lemon and Thieves, I gave most to my friends to try
2 NingXia Red® 2-oz. samples- mix with club soda and a dash of lemon oil, has a floral taste
Product Guide and Product Price List – (along with yl’s site & pinterest) this is where you build your wish list and become more familiar with how to use the oils
The best benefit to ordering the starter kit is- from this point on you get wholesale prices for future oil purchases. Here’s the link if you are curious about signing up or trying some oils.