For many people the new year offers a chance for a clean slate, and I am one of those people who love to make a lofty list of improvements and goals.
Here’s a glimpse of what I’m setting my sights on:
- Read God’s word daily and journal more. Sometimes it’s 10 minutes and sometimes it’s an hour, but making it a priority is what I need to do.
- Run more. (and maybe a half-marathon?)
- Make family time count. Teach my kids to build each other up and listen more by example.
- Knit myself a sweater. It might take a year to do it, but I know I would be so proud to finish one.
- Design a knitting project or two.
- Watch the Harry Potter movies. My husband doesn’t want to read the books but is on board for a movie marathon and I’m excited.
What are your goals for 2017?