5 Ingredients, 5 Steps!
- Angel Food Cake
- Jello Instant Pudding (Vanilla, White Chocolate, or Cheesecake are all yummy)
- Milk (we use whole, 2% works great also)
- Cool Whip
- Mix the pudding with about a 1/2 cup less milk than the box says. Fold in the cool whip to the pudding mix. Chill in the fridge.
- Slice the strawberries.
- Slice the cake into half or thirds (depending on if you want a 2 or 3 layer cake).*
- Layer cake, pudding, and strawberries.
- Decorate the cake with any extra strawberries.
*To make a cake easier to travel with, slice into chunks and layer like a trifle in a clear pyrex bowl or casserole pan.
Happy Valentine’s Day!